MOSSL Coaches Roundtable 6/25/2020 Notes
- 8 in attendance
- Discussion on Covid Updates - practices and scrimmages are being allowed following all ODH guidelines.
- Clubs who haven't been able to hold any sort of tryout due to lack of fields are allowed to use Spindler Park. Contact our office to reserve space.
- Due to lack of tryouts clubs are still organizing teams and need extra time for division placement.
- It is doubtful we will have a scheduling meeting. Scheduling will most likely be processed online. Field coordinators have been notified and need to contact Amy Holle to set up arrangements.
- Lifting the restrictions on transfers. It is being proposed that transfers can be processed throughout the year as long as it doesn't drop a team roster below the minimum. Ohio South guidelines on transfers will still apply. If a coach rejects the transfer it will be held for 14days allowing for a grievance to be filed. If no grievance is filed then the transfer will be processed by our office.