This email has been sent to club and recreational league directors/administrators.
Ohio Soccer Association will be posting our first ever digital Annual Tryout and Registration Guide this year. This guide will be distributed to all player and coach households in Ohio South during the 2020-21 and 2019-20 Seasons, posted to the OSA/Ohio South website, and will use targeted advertising online to expand reach.
Who Is Eligible to Utilize: Both competitive club and recreational league members, tournaments, competitive league members, soccer facilities, camps.
Ad Submission Start Date: Monday, February 15
Ad Submission Close Date: Wednesday, March 31
Release Date: Friday, April 9
Specs: The guide itself will be a full-size spread, 8.5 x 11”, with half inch margins; e-magazine format; available at osysa.com and ohio-soccer.org (once launched).
(w x h)
Quarter Page Ad: 4 x 5.25” - $150
Half Page Ad: 8 x 5.25” - $275
Full: 8 x 10.5” - $500
**Additional Full Pages available at $250 each after first page ordered.
Inside Front Cover (Full page only): $1000
Opposite Table of Contents (page 3) (Full page only): $750
- Ad should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format to email@example.com and paid no later than the close date: March 31, 2021.
- Ad may be linked in the guide to the club website/tryout webpage if so desired. You are responsible for submitting this link.
- Ads may not be combined, meaning one single ad cannot contain information for tryouts and a camp. They will be charged separately.
- Ohio Soccer Association is not responsible for the content of any of the ads.
- As the publisher, Ohio Soccer Association has the right to request any revisions of ads. Content should be specific to Ohio South/Ohio Soccer Association and USYS leagues/programs.
Need An Ad Designed?
We offer quarter page ad design for an additional flat rate of $100. You will be required to submit your logo, tryout information, website link and any other prudent information. A photo of a player or team from your club may also be requested. Please email the required information to Joe Gould, firstname.lastname@example.org, to get started.
For Recreational League Members
In addition, a directory of all our recreational leagues will be added to the guide as well. The listing in the directory is free and will be linked to the league’s website.
If a league would like to place an ad in addition to the listing, they may do so as well for an additional cost (please contact Joe Gould: email@example.com for special league member pricing). Ad design is available.