MOSSL SCHEDULING RULES AND GUIDELINES
We would like to thank you for your participation in MOSSL Spring 2021 Season!
Scheduling is now open
- All game schedules will be updated through your team page. You must schedule games with your predetermined match ups. Once you have completed your online schedule if you would like to schedule any additional games please contact me by email.
- Your team page can be found in two places on our website. You will find it in the team page tab or in scheduling tab at the bottom of the page. This is a direct link https://mossl.demosphere-secure.com/schedules-scores-standings
- To access your team page find your division and click on your team name.
- You will need a pin number to log in. If your team is returning from Fall 2020 you should be able to use the same pin. If you are a new team, or do not remember your pin click on Login in the right corner of your team page, then click the link at the bottom to retrieve your pin. INSTRUCTIONS TO LOGIN
- Only rostered coaches and managers currently have access to edit team pages. If you need to add someone who isn't listed on your roster please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the team name, contact first and last name, phone and email.
- Schedules are listed and can be edited at the bottom of your team page. Teams may only edit their home schedule. Please be sure to know which games are listed as home as it will be your responsibility to update these regardless of where the game is being played.
- Field Coordinators are now able to schedule game times at their discretion. We are asking coordinators and clubs/teams to work together to stack games at your field locations. This is to help with the shortage of referees all leagues are experiencing at this time.
- All teams wishing to play at Spindler Park or Kilbourne Run must fill out a field request form. Please allow 3 days for these field request to be processed. All approved field requests will be added directly to your schedule. I am currently working on these, so availablity isn't online yet. You may still submit the form. If a field request can not be processed you will be notified by email and given options for alternate dates and times. The form can be found on website in scheduling tab. This is a direct link FIELD REQUEST FORM
- All other field requests must go through the appropriate field coordinator for that location. It will be assumed that when you edit your schedule that you have got permission to use that field. If your field isn't listed on the dropdown menu please contact me by email email@example.com.
- All game schedules need to be submitted by Sunday, February 28, 2021. Any games not submitted by this date will be scheduled for you at a mutual location by our office.
Game Changes can be edited in team pages until February 28th. After that the games are released to referees all game changes must be approved by our office before being processed. A game change...